Facebook is set ablaze this evening as Tanzanian singer and songwriter signed to WCB Wasafi record label, Zuhura Othman Soud, better known by her stage name Zuchu has posted new photos of herself while dressed in all pink attires.
Zuchu successfully made her official entrance into the music industry in April 2020 after signing with Daimond Platnumz record label and so far has one EP Album.
- Newest Pan African Artist 911 Storms The Music Industry With Debut Single “With Me”
- Pety Nila Making Waves In The Music Industry With “Kidogo”
- Azanti’s hit song “Gettin’ Hot” and more featured on “House Party” soundtrack
- Ghanaian Afrobeats Star Kelvyn Comes Through With Brand New Single “Billionaire”
- Gidi Kocha Leads With Two Nominations At The E360 Awards.
She also boasts of the biggest collaborations with African musicians including Joeboy and his fellow record label brother, Rayvanny with whom they did the “Number One” song.
Coming from a musical family Zuchu’s talent is in-born and his vocal capability is out of this world.
Not only is she talented but also beautiful as seen in pictures she just shared on her Facebook page today.
Zuchu who was recently awarded the Golden Plaque Button by YouTube for hitting 1,000,000 subscribers was also crowned the Best New Comer at the previous AFRIMMA.
Her new pictures are mouth watering with some of male fans left with awe.
Below are some of the photos: