Diana Marua says she is not legally married to the father of her two children, Bahati.
Speaking during the launch of his new album, ‘Love Like This’, Diana said the reason they are not legally married is they want their children to be able to understand when the two hold their wedding ceremony.
“We are not legally married but we are set to start our wedding plans very soon,” she told Word Is.
“I just wanted my son to grow up to know and understand that my parents are actually walking down the aisle. Not this year but soon.”
- Bahati Now First Kenyan Artist To Appear on a Billboard in New York
- Lydia Jazmine’s Raunchy Photos That Will Leave You Drooling
- Meet Diana Opemi Lutta, the lady Behind Mukhisa Kituyi’s Sextape
- Kagwe Mungai Releases Bedroom Song Dubbed ‘Panties’
The two have been living together for a while now and have two children together. Diana said she does not see Bahati as a star, but as the father to her kids and a friend.
“When he has his low moments and so on, it is not something big to me. We are not there for the people, we are public figures, but at the end of the day, we have our own family issues that we keep to ourselves.”
Speaking about the album, Diana gushed over her husband, saying she loves the album and has been supporting him fully in the music.
- Makena Njeri Unveils LGBTQ-inspired Beer Brand
- Listen: Simi Releases Duduke French Version
- Bridget Achieng Selling Son’s Instagram After Leaked Private Video
“There is no reason to be insecure, I know my man. He knows me and we are a family. This is his work and so I’m here to support him fully. My favourite song from the album is ‘Sweet darling’, he has featured a Burundian artiste. It was the first song.”
Diana also revealed their reality show will be back on a screen near you.