OnlyFans is a British content subscription service, where content creators can earn money from users, i.e. fans, who subscribe to their content. OnlyFans is big news, being a source of income for users who are raking in cash by sending nude photos to their subscribers.
The platform is popular with sex workers but also hosts content creators from other genres such as physical fitness experts, musicians and other creators who post regularly online.
It allows content creators to receive funding directly from their fans on a monthly basis as well as off tips and the pay-per-view (PPV) feature. A subscriber to (i.e., fan of) a content creator can view their content in exchange for a monthly membership fee.
- List of Celebrities With The Most Viral S*x Tapes
- Here are 5 Albums to listen to this week
- List of Celebrities Who Have Been Caught Cheating
- Here is Why Huddah Prefers Gay Men
The company pays 80% of the fees collected to the content creator, with the remaining 20% retained by OnlyFans. After merchant and processing fees, the company’s share is around 12%.
Here are the top 10 highest earning content creators on OnlyFans.
|Rank||Name||Earnings per month|
|1.||Blac Chyna||$20.12 million|
|2.||Bella Throne||$11.76 million|
|3.||Cardi B||$9.34 million|
|5.||Mia Khalifa||$6.42 million|
|6.||Erica Mena||$4.49 million|
|7.||Pia Mia||$2.22 million|
|8.||Safaree Samuels||$1.91 million|
|9.||Megan Barton-Hanson||$1.06 million|
|10.||Jem Wolfie||$0.9 million|