Kenyan gospel and urban singer-songwriter Kevin Bahati famously known as Bahati Mtoto wa Mama has just released his first music album exclusively on BoomPlay and it is already making major moves.
The album dubbed “Love Like This” is already at 200,000+streams on BoomPlay in less than 24 hours.
The album that was preceded by a controversial song “Fikra Za Bahati” was last night displaying on the famous New York, Times Square’s billboard.
- Newest Pan African Artist 911 Storms The Music Industry With Debut Single “With Me”
- Pety Nila Making Waves In The Music Industry With “Kidogo”
- Azanti’s hit song “Gettin’ Hot” and more featured on “House Party” soundtrack
- Ghanaian Afrobeats Star Kelvyn Comes Through With Brand New Single “Billionaire”
- Gidi Kocha Leads With Two Nominations At The E360 Awards.
Bahati filled with excitement shared the video on his Instagram and captioned:
“BAHATI IS INTERNATIONAL NOW #LOVELIKETHIS ON BILLBOARDS AT TIMES SQUARE – NEW YORK CITY !!! #JusttheBeginning”
Below is the video: