Kenyan gospel and urban singer-songwriter Kevin Bahati famously known as Bahati Mtoto wa Mama has just released his first music album exclusively on BoomPlay and it is already making major moves.
The album dubbed “Love Like This” is already at 200,000+streams on BoomPlay in less than 24 hours.
The album that was preceded by a controversial song “Fikra Za Bahati” was last night displaying on the famous New York, Times Square’s billboard.
- Dreekz Set To Take Over The Music Scene With Amapiano Themed Tune “Down For Me”
- Jafary takes the music scene by storm with ‘NakuFeel’
- Women political and grassroot leaders meet to advocate for gender equality and SDGs in Kenya
- Ethiopian Airlines Excites Customers After Introducing New Products, Services In Mombasa
- Austrian Nigerian multitalented artist Rose May Alaba on her musical journey back to her roots with the release of “Ibadi”
Bahati filled with excitement shared the video on his Instagram and captioned:
“BAHATI IS INTERNATIONAL NOW #LOVELIKETHIS ON BILLBOARDS AT TIMES SQUARE – NEW YORK CITY !!! #JusttheBeginning”
Below is the video: